IPA Health protects your company’s most valuable asset: your employees’ and your clients’ health.
DID YOU KNOW:
- Third cause of death in the united states is from medical error
- Misdiagnosis occurs in 20% of patients, with 28% of those being life threatening
- Up to 30% of surgeries performed are unnecessary
- 10% of hospital deaths are due to medical errors
- 50% of companies have key person insurance while most don’t offer a comprehensive health and longevity program to their employees
- How do your clients or employees make critical healthcare decisions when at home in the US or even worse when traveling?
IPA HEALTH SUPPORTS YOUR COMPANY HEALTHCARE NEEDS IN SUPPORTING YOUR CLIENTS AND EMPLOYEES WITH:
- 24/7 Global concierge healthcare
- Establishing your corporate protocols for medical emergencies including epidemics
- Distribution of advanced emergency medical kits with staff training
- Annual executive physical and laboratory testing
- Initial anonymous genetic testing to evaluate for predisposition to health problems
- Ongoing healthcare oversight and medical advocacy
- Health panel of leading physicians to advise on challenging health issues
- Exercise physiology and nutritional counseling
- 24/7 medication delivery
- International security systems
- Aircraft/nautical/remote rig access
OUR CORPORATE CLIENTS:
- American Express
American International Group – AIG
IPA Health is proud to provide global concierge healthcare to clients of American International Group, Inc. (AIG), a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions.
American Express Company
American Express relies on IPA Health for our global concierge healthcare support. American Express was founded in 1850, and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler's cheque businesses. In 2016, credit cards using the American Express network accounted for 22.9% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the U.S. American Express has 102.4 million cardholders around the world.
When higher tier American Express cardmembers are in need of medical assistance anywhere in the world, American Express contacts IPA HEALTH for assistance in providing healthcare. We have consulted on thousands of such clients over the past 3 years including some of the most remote parts of the world. Our global services include visiting housecall physicians to your place of residence or hotel, 24/7 medication delivery, IV hydration and antibiotics, medivac, fit to fly evaluations, and medical oversight.
IPA HEALTH proudly provides global healthcare services to Travelguard policy holders during their journeys anywhere in the world. Our services include housecall physicians, 24/7 medication deliver in case of misplaced or simply medications which never made it to your luggage, IV hydration, fit to fly assessments, medivac, medical escort among others.